Old July 21st 08, 03:18 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
John F. Eldredge

Default Jill

On Sun, 20 Jul 2008 15:17:13 -0700, rb wrote:

Jofirey wrote:
Does anyone know how Jill is doing?

I've been worrying about her.

Jo

These are the latest updates I have seen in rec.food.cooking which were
posted on Wednesday & Friday:

1) Wednesday.
I just got off the phone ... tonight she's going to get some liquid
nourishment, woo hoo! They will see how it goes from there, obviously.
She sounds good.

nancy

2) Friday.
Okay, she gave me a call to say she's been allowed to eat real food,
hooray. Honest to goodness turkey. Soup. And she has a dessert,
chocolate cream pie! But, Andy, she says she can't eat pizza!! That
would do her in.

She'll still be in there for a few days. She wanted me to tell you all
thanks for all the well wishes, she really appreciates it. nancy

Having been on liquids-only diets for short terms during a couple of my
hospital stays, I can say that it is a pleasure to be able to go back to
something with a definite texture and flavor, even though hospital food
tends to be bland.

--
John F. Eldredge --
PGP key available from