Old August 22nd 10, 01:17 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Gandalf[_2_]

Default Cat at vet clinic knows when other cats are sick

On Sat, 21 Aug 2010 19:47:08 -0400, "Cheryl"
wrote:

"ingold1234[at]yahoo[dot]com (Gandalf)" wrote in message

http://www.mercurynews.com/breaking-...nclick_check=1

An orange tabby cat that was found injured now lives at a vet clinic,
and 'tells' the staff when other cats and kittens are sick and need
help!

This is a GREAT story!

I'd love to read it but it redirects to an https page that says "done" but
is just a blank screen. Tried both IE and Firefox.

I checked the URL, and it works in Firefox, and Opera:

http://www.mercurynews.com/breaking-...nclick_check=1

I have also found some links to news stories that won't work for me, and
I've never found out why.

Did you copy the whole link, and paste it into your browser, rather than
just click on it? Stupid question, but it works sometimes for me.

---
Virus Database (VPS): 100821-0, 08/21/2010
Tested on: 8/21/2010 7:17:20 PM