Old March 30th 12, 01:24 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

Default Facebook (Again)

"Bobble" wrote in message
"jmcquown" wrote in
:

Early this morning I got a flood of emails/copies of posts from
members of the rpca facebook group. This has never happened to me in
the past. In fact, I thought I'd deactivated my account last year.
I've deactivated it again.

To those whose FB accounts sent me purr requests... of course you have
them. But please understand. I don't use FB. I don't like FB.

Jill

There's deactivate and delete. To delete it completely, you have to fly
through rings and hoops to accomplish it. I think you're gone now because
I got a message that we were no longer "friends".

Bobble

How kind of FB to inform you we're no longer friends! Yet another reason to
dislike FB. It's not the members I dislike, it's FB itself. I still like
you!

Jill