Old April 20th 08, 07:41 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

Default Better news fur Diana & Ryan

HRMPH, we has way too mani here, but i hadda tri, Trudi
wrote in message
Thank you very much for your kind offer sweetie, but I think we have
enough kittens and cats here in Catnada that need homes.

Anti Heather

On Apr 17, 1:42 am, "Stormmee" wrote:
ok den ifin you needs ani kittenz or katz juzt let mineself know anna i
willz sendz yoursef sum, Trudi glarin arownd herown

wrote in message

I'm going to try Trudi, but it all depends on how busy a kitten season
we have at Abbey Cats.

Anti Heather

On Apr 16, 4:06 pm, "Stormmee" wrote:

owrz howze wuuld like itifin your howze wuuld keep poztin,

wrote in message

On Apr 16, 4:31 am, Cory wrote:

On Apr 15, 10:23 pm, wrote:

I am too! It's a nice distraction from all the Abbey Cat stuff.
Kitten season is fast approaching, so I may have to disappear for
awhile again. But I'll be back every chance I get!

Heather

Duz dis meen dat dere willz be morer noo kitteez postin' tu da RPCC in
da neer fewchur??

--- Onyx, always eager to let new kitties know who's the boss...

There could be Onyx. Maybe all the kitties here will gang up on me
and make me keep posting.

Anti Heather- Hide quoted text -