Old July 31st 10, 12:33 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

Default Anudder subjeck fur da hoomin boot kamp

Tiger: step on ani vailable keyz to upset whut dey iz typin,
OEJ: stand juzt bheind da hoomin anna cry like you haz juzt loozed your lazt
furnd.
MH: stand in the hallway anna hurke uppa huge hairball dat makesa hoomin
think ursef mite be cholikin.
Trudi: get up hihi anna back yourown rear end offa buk kase anna pee onna
hoomin,

"Sundance" wrote in message
I wud like to giv a tawk on gettin a hoomin's attenshun away frum a pooter.
I iz develuppin dis az a kind uv speshultee. Meowmie sez I iz furry gud at
deze fingz:

--Sittin ezackly in frunt of da part uv da skreen dat she wantz to luk at
--Wayin down herown arm when she iz tryin to type or uze da pooter-mowse

Duz enneekittee else hav enneefing to add to dis topick?

Sundance