Old October 10th 18, 12:54 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

Default Booteek avaylabul fur awl yurown Jellicle Ball (an uther) needz

Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote:

Yes da sarongz an moomooz arribed da uther day, and I put dem on
display rite away -- dey iz bootiful!

Yoo know whut? I fingk I will organize a fashin show to display da
fingz we haz avaylabul. We kan git modelz frum da famiss Furred
Models ajency to model efurryfing. I will contack dem rite away an
make arranjmintz.

Sundance, hurrying off to plan the fashion show

Daisy-chan clapps and wants to see the show!

The mainland has now taken over the main support for the Indonesian
needs, thanking the local kittahs for all their help until they could
get organized. She sees a small catacopter and a bigger transport
heading in.

She snags Princess Malee and the King to see the boutiquee. The King's
eyes glow as he sees a pair of manly satin slippers, EXACTLY the color
of his feet. He gets them right away. He browses the tuxedos but
decides to wait for the show after he sees Cash arrange for hot pink
tie and pants to match a black jacket. Humm!