Old November 5th 04, 02:41 AM
Tiger Girl

I'm sure I wouldn't be happy if this was my cat doing this, but the
vision of some cat stalking the neighborhood through the doggie doors
is pretty hilarious...I've been chuckling for five minutes at the
image.

On 30 Oct 2004 16:30:27 -0700, (Robert Peltzman)
wrote:

I've had my dog for years and just added a cat. He takes off during
the day (by way of the doggie door) and comes back at night to get
fed. I then close the doggie door and keep them both in all night.
Now, however, I find he's going into other homes (through their doggie
door) and terrorizing the occupants and their animals.
Any ideas on how to keep the cat in all day and night while letting
the dog freedom to go in and out during the day?????