Old November 14th 05, 06:48 PM
No More Retail

Default At least someone around here has some sense.

Want some sweet revenge to knock some sense to him time for some Mexican
meals for breakfast lunch and dinner. he will start taking his medicine
again
"No More Retail" wrote in message
A word comes to mind I believe it is DUMBASS
"Jo Firey" wrote in message
My DH has decided for some arcane reason to stop taking all his medicine
and not to see his doctor anymore. I'd blame male idiocy only its the
kind of thing my mother would have done too.

None of this should be immediately life threatening and grownups (if you
can call him that) do get to make their own decisions.

Two of the results of his little experiment are that his constant cough
is far worse. And his eyes have started to itch. Particularly at night.

No surprise here Sherlock. You have gastric esophagus problems and quit
taking an acid blocker. You just might start getting heartburn and
coughing and getting hoarse. And if you quit taking your allergy
medicine, well heck your allergy to the cat sleeping on the bed might
just come back too.

I finally realized something this morning. The cats have quit sleeping
on the bed. I 'm guessing all the coughing and carrying on was
disturbing their sleep. They do come in fairly early and keep an eye on
me to see if I show any sign of waking up to fill the food dish and let
them out. But other than that they have found other beds where they can
get some peace and quiet. If I weren't deaf I'd probably join them.

Jo