Old October 11th 12, 10:25 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
FragSinatra

Default Driving cats around town

FragSinatra wrote in news:XnsA0E8824C7F3F0perhapsnotcom@
202.177.16.121:

Is it OK to drive cats around town without being caged? What about with
a window open (like dog owners do)?

I think people mis-understood me. My mom used to take her cat
out for short Sunday drives around the neighborhood at slow speeds (25
MPH). It seemed like her cat enjoyed the fresh air and sunshine and never
attempted to jump out of the car. She was an indoor cat at the time because
of her extreme age (20+ years). This was what I was referring to.
I wasn't talking about taking a feline friend on a long drive at high
speed.

---
news://freenews.netfront.net/ - complaints: ---