Old September 6th 12, 10:15 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Joy

Default Cat Reality

"Christina Websell" wrote in message

"Judith Latham" wrote in message
In article ,
Thomas Edward wrote:
A newly discovered chapter in the Book of Genesis has provided the
answer to "Where do pets come from?"
Adam and Eve

snip

I love it!!! So true!!

Judith

It was a very steep learning curve for me when I was adopted by cats. I'd
had dogs all my life and couldn't understand why the cats refused to
comply with any rules I had like "no going upstairs", "no stealing food",
etc.
Rule 1 was modified to "no sleeping on the beds" but was eventually
abandoned. Rule 2 has been enforced by not leaving anything on the
worktops and by using the microwave as storage if I leave the room for a
millisecond.

Tweed

Yup, I had a similar experience. I think I was in my thirties when I first
got to know a cat. It was an eye-opener. I haven't been without at least
one cat since.

Joy