Old September 8th 12, 12:40 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

Default Cat Reality

"Joy" wrote in message
. ..

--
Judith Latham
Stourbridge, West Midlands. UK.

Not only that, although dogs all have their own personality, I think there
can be greater differences among cats than there are among dogs. I hope
that conveyed what I want to say. ;-)

Joy

I agree. KFC was charming to others and could be a really nasty girl to
me. and often was.
Boyfie is the reverse except he could not be nasty to anyone, he doesn't
know how to do that.
He is very charming towards me, always, but he really doesn't trust others.
You would never see him scritch-tarting over the road with 12 y o girls like
Kitty did.
They asked me if she was lost! I said no, she is mine and was "helping me"
weed my front garden.
Boyfie would never do that. He'd run a mile from 12 y olds or anyone else.
Tweed