Old September 10th 12, 01:18 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Bastette

Default Cat Reality

Joy wrote:

Yes, one of the reasons I have only cats is that cats are relatively low
maintenance compared to dogs.

Unless you have to give them medicine, get them into the cat carrier,
groom them, brush their teeth, etc. This things are all vastly easier
with dogs. (Well, OK, if your dog is a great dane, getting it into a
cat carrier would be much harder. )

Think of what you have to go through to pill a cat. I'm contrasting this
with the time I took care of a friend's dog, who was on daily medication.
I just stuck the pill into a cheese-bacon doggie treat and tossed it to
the dog, who would catch it in midair. And I don't think he even chewed
it, so he never tasted the pill.

--
Joyce

- Mommy loves you too my sweaty litter baby fire
- Ummm what mom?
- MY SWEET LITTLE BABY GIRL!! sorry honey!
-- damnyouautocorrect.com