Old April 3rd 06, 01:38 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default (OT) Can't sleep, high wind + heavy storms

On Thu, 30 Mar 2006 22:35:21 -0600, "Pat"
wrote:

Sounds like a hurricane outside, too frightened to sleep and cats are
terrified. Our tornado watch is extended to 4 AM local time. Urgently
seeking purrs from anyone who might be awake at this hour!

We missed those: a little rain from the first wave; nothing from the
second.

However, this afternoon made up for missing the previous ones: one and
a half hour power failure, wind blowing the rain in windows far under
the front patio awning, and the rear storm door blowing off.

--
T.E.D. )