Old September 4th 05, 02:34 AM
5cats

Ruby Tuesday wrote:

I like the plastic crate because it's sturdy, but I just saw one
that's made of sturdy fabric which is cheaper, and hangs over the
shoulder. It's nice in colour, and because space is limited I can
just fold it wherever I want.

But I think maybe I should go with the crate because when I take Mico
to the vet, they're gonna hafta sedate him to get him to co-operate,
and it might be easier to get a pill disguised as food through the
crate bars, rather than through the bag's netting. Suggestions
anybody?

Thanks in advance,

- Ruby Tuesday

One point in favor of the hard plastic carriers is that they can also
double as a pet bed. I leave the carriers out and have purr pads or
fleece covered foam cushions in them and the cats use them for napping
all the time. And since the cats sleep in the carriers, they don't spook
at the sight of a carrier when it's time to go to the vet.