Old September 4th 05, 10:43 AM
Phil P.

"Ruby Tuesday" wrote in message
I like the plastic crate because it's sturdy, but I just saw one that's

made
of sturdy fabric which is cheaper, and hangs over the shoulder. It's

nice
in colour, and because space is limited I can just fold it wherever I

want.

But I think maybe I should go with the crate because when I take Mico to

the
vet, they're gonna hafta sedate him to get him to co-operate, and it might
be easier to get a pill disguised as food through the crate bars, rather
than through the bag's netting. Suggestions anybody?

If you'll be transporting your cat by car get the hard fiberglass carrier,
it provides more protection for your cat in the event of an accident.
Fiberglass carriers are also easier to disinfect and keep dry.

Phil.