Old August 15th 03, 08:57 AM
lewe

"Lisa Katt" wrote in message
If you borrowed Nikki and Waffles, the voles, shrews, and mousies left
after they were done would learn survival skills very fast. The way
those things multiply, you don't want them learning self defense.

Pam S.

Hey, hey!
I'll have you know that I have the vole and mouse situation in Sweden

under
a firm paw!
http://www.geocities.com/Wellesley/V.../200104-1.html

Hugo Katt, church yard cat, hunter extraordinaire

Oh, I am blushing here - my apologies to the Mighty Hugo Katt, how could I
not think of him?
Please ask him to accept my most apologetic and humble scritches!
We are after all neighbours and everything!

Is it windy enough for you today Elisabet? Well we do need a lot of frech
air after all this heat!
--
:: lewe
lewemi at yahoo dot se || cat pics: photos.yahoo.com/lewemi