Old July 20th 08, 11:12 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kyla =^. .^=`[_2_]

Default Purrs for a cat

Purrs lovingly sent for the lost kitty to find it's slaves.
Hug
Kyla

"Cheryl P." I was walking on a popular local trail when I spotted a very
affectionate cat making up to the passers-by. I wasn't sure at first if it
was from one of the nearby houses or lost. When I coaxed it over, I was
sure it wasn't feral, and thought it looked thin and neglected - but it's
hard to be sure, and I had no way to carry it off anyway. So I left it,
and left a message with the local shelter in case anyone had reported it
lost. I went back today with a large bag just in case, but there was no
sign of it. The trail was much busier, and there's a band of bushes, small
trees and long grass between the trail and the housing which could hide a
thousand cats.

I'm not sure of the sex because of all the fur - I'd guess either female
or neutered male, but it was hard to get a really good look. Longhaired,
seemed skinny under all the fur, black with a white blaze up its nose and
four white paws, so very distinctive in appearance. I think the tail was
designed by nature to be a massive plume, but was quite tangled with bits
of dried grass stuck in it.

Purrs that he or she either has a home or finds one.

Cheryl