Old June 30th 12, 08:11 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque)

Default Grugingly Rejoined Facebook

jmcquown wrote:

I wouldn't say I'm religious, I'd say I'm spiritual. I was raised never
to discuss religion or politics. My father told me it only leads to
arguments no one will ever win because everyone thinks their point of
view is the right one. I say there is no "right one". That's where I
get into to trouble with organized religion.

Jill

And, as a professional singer, I sang for so many different
denominations (Including Jewish High Holy Days, Christian Science, and
Bahai) that I realized that basically they all teach the same moral
precepts, and the important thing is how you treat others (which
includes respecting their right to believe as they wish).