Old December 17th 13, 07:44 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
dgk

Default Correcting the other slave

On Mon, 16 Dec 2013 18:10:46 +0000 (GMT), Judith Latham
wrote:

In article ,
Mark Edwards wrote:
Apache was in the hallway, with her back turned to Senyah, and looking
very irritated.

It seems that Apache was in the middle of HER bed, when Senyah dropped
her clothes on a corner of the bed away from Apache, but without asking
Apache's permission. So I picked Apache up (which she normally complains
about), put her back on the bed and told Senyah she was interrupting
Apache's meditation.

Apache is now in my lap, thanking me for correcting her other slave.

Hugs and Purrs,
Mark

I love it and her ..oh...and you for correcting the other slave.

Thanks for the laugh.

Judith

It is important to keep them in line or they'll think that they're
free to innovate.