Old August 26th 18, 04:27 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Bill Stock[_2_]

Default Skwirrel

On Saturday, August 25, 2018 at 11:09:48 PM UTC-4, Tigger wrote:
Bill Stock wrote:

The black squirrel was back again today, but this time he was splayed out in the Cedar mulch. I was thinking that must be itchy on the stomach, but I guess even the squirrels need a break from the heat. Although this

This may be an instance of anting, which is common in birds, and I
found a couple references on the interwebs, but nothing definitive.

Could be, but I think he was relaxing while he waited for the food train.

The Cardinal sits on the patio door handle and looks in the window looking for his peanuts. We had one that would sit on the window ledge and peck on the window to get your attention.