Old March 18th 20, 01:57 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Laura Fenik

Default `~Need advice regarding kidney disease and non-regenerative anemia for feline

Peter,

I've checked out Penn Vet's website and see that they are in
Philadelphia. I may give them a call anyway. It's great that they are on
the cutting edge.

Good information on your Maine Coon being treated with Lysine for feline
herpes and the non-regenerative anemia suggesting that the bone marrow
is not specifically involved. We have an appointment with our local
veterinarian in a couple of days so I will be asking about these
matters. Victoria has most of the symptoms that you listed. Yes, seven
years is too young for our angel kitty to be going through all of this
(not good for any kitty at any age).

That's wonderful that your kitty has been symptom free and I hope that
he continues to be well.

Thank you very much for your advice. Best to you,

Laura