Old September 12th 20, 05:31 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

Default Cat-Cat village

Prince, who learned how to summon a cataporter from Daisy-chan, teaches
Mona and Luko how then they enter the coordinates for:

https://theculturetrip.com/asia/viet...-sapa-vietnam/

It is a possible site for this year's Jellicle Ball. So far all they
know is it is remote, and cat friendly and not very rich in money but
seems rich in heart of the people.

Not being sure where to place it, they decide to just drop to the side
of the main place where you stop and pay 1$ USA (to support the locals)
because they don't want to look like they are trying to avoid it.

Mona and Luko come out with Prince after them, following. They don't
speak the language but the lady seems friendly though a bit amiss at
the big dog. Each one of them however grab a dollar bill out of a pouch
Prince carries, and grins (Prince careful to not show any teeth because
she's really tiny and obviously has never seen a Great Dane). They
pantomime trying to ask where next?

Prince notes a small cat come out and tries C/D ASL and he answers.

'Big one, You and your friends go that way (points down the road) and
welcome. My name is Mishti. We normally do not ask for money for
furry ones so the offer is a suprise but we need it. This sickness
keeps the tourists away. We are not starving, but our resources are
thin. Thank you'.

They nod as the human counts with glee 3$ USA which goes a long way
where they are. Mishti noseboops the human then takes off with the
trio. The downpart of any ASL, is they have to stop to free up paws for
it but the trio figure out 'follow her'.

They reach a very secluded village. There is something that looks a
bit like a hotel but Mishti leads them past that to a nice but small
place then bids them to sit on the porch as she scratches at the door.

After a few minutes, a very old small dog comes and becons them in to a
greeting room. He puts little bits of food out for them and brings
over his water bowl and refills it.

'Our eldest will be here soon. Please, be at rest. We have no locks
here but I will latch the door open so the wind will not close it if
you want to visit nature for natural reasons'.

Mishti departs to upstairs with a nod.

Mona, Luko and Prince look about. It is small room with a wood floor
and a lot of various textiles here and there. Woven mats and low
stools and small tables. It seems mostly for 4foots of various sizes
but there is a rocking chair that sticks out as well used but not the
same as the rest of the room.

Luko yawns in the heat and Mona follows suit then Prince, They settle
into a pile and take a nap.