Old September 18th 20, 04:57 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

Default Cat-Cat village

Dan Mahoney wrote:

Prince notes a small cat come out and tries C/D ASL and he answers.

'Big one, You and your friends go that way (points down the road)
and welcome. My name is Mishti. We normally do not ask for money
for furry ones so the offer is a suprise but we need it. This
sickness keeps the tourists away. We are not starving, but our
resources are thin. Thank you'.

[Sammy Redcat and Ranger step out of the teleporter and very
respectfully look around the village. After a bit of snooping they
find the store room where food and supplies are kept. They see that
indeed there is food present, but not a great deal. They return to
the teleporter and adjust the coordinates so that it returns them to
the store room. They both return pulling pallet jacks loaded with
supplies from the Fluffy Kitz warehouse.

They bring in a pallet loaded high with various flavors of kitty
kibble, another pallet loaded with various flavors and varieties of
kitty soft wood, another pallet of kitty litter, and a pallet of
doggy kibble. They also roll in a cabinet with supplies of commonly
needed veterinary medicines and supplies, with enough keys to the
cabinet for the veterinarians and vet techs that support the village.

They also unload a stack of special kitty goodies - temptations,
toys, preserved barbequed ear of sooven, cases of tuna, tinned roast
beast, and vacuum packed fishies.]

[Sammy] Ok, Ranger, I fink dis might help dem for a liddle while.
Let's get back to da warehouse and straighten up.

An elder lady glances out her window as she was getting ready to greet
her guests and sees them. She is scared they are trying to steal her
village's few resources but then smiles. All the boxes are coming in,
not going out. She smiles and waves, then proceeds to her rocking
chair to greet her guests.