Old September 20th 20, 01:43 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

Default Cat-Cat village

P2nya @cat.meow wrote:

On Sunday, September 13, 2020 at 4:37:17 PM UTC-7,
wrote:
Prince notes a small cat come out and tries C/D ASL and he
answers.

'Big one, You and your friends go that way (points down the road)
and welcome. My name is Mishti. We normally do not ask for money
for furry ones so the offer is a suprise but we need it. This
sickness keeps the tourists away. We are not starving, but our
resources are thin. Thank you'.

[Sammy Redcat and Ranger step out of the teleporter and very
respectfully look around the village. After a bit of snooping they
find the store room where food and supplies are kept. They see that
indeed there is food present, but not a great deal. They return to
the teleporter and adjust the coordinates so that it returns them
to the store room. They both return pulling pallet jacks loaded
with supplies from the Fluffy Kitz warehouse.

They bring in a pallet loaded high with various flavors of kitty
kibble, another pallet loaded with various flavors and varieties of
kitty soft wood, another pallet of kitty litter, and a pallet of
doggy kibble. They also roll in a cabinet with supplies of commonly
needed veterinary medicines and supplies, with enough keys to the
cabinet for the veterinarians and vet techs that support the
village.

They also unload a stack of special kitty goodies - temptations,
toys, preserved barbequed ear of sooven, cases of tuna, tinned
roast beast, and vacuum packed fishies.]

[Sammy] Ok, Ranger, I fink dis might help dem for a liddle while.
Let's get back to da warehouse and straighten up.

P2nya prepares a bigbig carton of warm blankets and has them
teleported to the Village.

Prince who has arrived with the bamboo and Luko with his fish, join the
start of the community kitchen. Facinated at the simple 'bellows' that
play a sort of music which small 2foots take turns using and giggle
then get back in line for their next turn.

All is lovely until he notices something. There is lots of 4foot food.
The 2foot food is there, and not starvation but there isn't much to go
around. Luko notices and pushes his fish portion to a 2foot. Mona
feels bad as she ate half before she noticed that but pushes the rest
to a little 2foot, younger than her.

Prince snags them all by eye and they quietly slink away. 'Lets see if
Meowmie has some goodies for them?'

They teleport back and ask. Meowmie only lets them get 1/2 way through
and says 'stop'. They need some extra 2foot food and fun snacks right?
They are not starving, but just not as fat as they would like?

Luko nods with Prince and Mona. 'Ok Prince get the cart and Luko, you
and Mona grab a backpack'.

They load up various things Meowmie hands them. 10lbs potatoes, 10lbs
rice, 5lbs wheat flour, 4lbs dried beans (black eye, Navy, Pinto,
black). She looks at Luko. 'Luko, you have a heart murmer but your
heart is strong. You get a very special pack'. She loads spices,
curries, dried onions and dried garlic in his pack. She leaves it open.

To Mona's pack, she adds 2 mason jars of sauces (worstershire and soy)
then notes MSG which she makes up a packet of and tucks in Luko's pack.
She adds 2 cans of spam and 2 of the 4lbs of beans there.

Prince comes up and she grabs the old pull cart. The potatoes, rice,
flour go there. She adds a bag of oranges. For the final touch, she
grabs 3 bags of gummy bears from Charlotte's box that she can't mail
before Monday and will replace tomorrow. She seals all the backpacks
and wishes them well.

Just outside the warehouse, they show up. Luko is quite deft with the
controls.

They sneak in and add extra stuff to the food shelves then leave
quietly. They don't need much more. They'd have made the winter as it
was.

They go back to the center communal kitchen and enjoy as several sing
or dance.