Old December 31st 17, 04:54 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Peter W.

Default Beware of cat on window air-conditioners

On Sunday, December 31, 2017 at 1:42:19 AM UTC-5, John Doe wrote:

its typical mindless drivel. And after a complaint about nothing.

It takes less than ten (10) minutes per unit. We have five (5) units in all, of which only three are installed regularly. Took me 20 minutes to install and 15 to remove last go-round.

a) Perhaps I know what I am doing.
b) Perhaps I do not enjoy pumping heat into the great outdoors to avoid a few minutes of work.

This is the same jackass (with apologies to the hoofed variety) who enjoys hobbling cats and clearly does not understand their most basic behavior patterns.