Old January 3rd 04, 09:12 PM
GAUBSTER2

From: itter (MacCandace)

Seriously, does it matter WHEN we get him?

Uh, well, yeah. The implication would be that if we could plan to get him in
October, we would know where he is all along and could get him before then.
That would be just, oh, slightly manipulative and devious to put off getting
him until right before the election. Or are you such a hardcore Bush
supporter
that you don't see that?

I don't care WHEN we get him as long as we DO GET HIM! That has nothing to do
w/ whom I support for President and everything to do w/ being an American. (I
don't even care if it's 5 years from now....although the sooner, the better.)