Old March 5th 04, 05:34 AM
Hopitus2

Well, actually, the Evil 3, who usually eat like pigs, start eating like
horses........

"Marina" wrote in message
:
: "Tanada" wrote
: We can tell when spring is on the way when Tanada starts to feel her
: cheeriotes. She's been arguing about custody of my desk chair, the
: monitor, food, our bed, and anything else her little kitty heart
: desires. Judging by both Lacey and Tanada, I'd say that spring has
: sprung.
:
: Frank, who is glued to the bed most of the winter, gets more active when
the
: days get longer. He is more affectionate, demands more attention, wants to
: play more. He scolds me for not bringing the Sun to His Balcony sooner.
:
: --
: Marina, Frank and Nikki
: Email marina (dot) kurten (at) pp (dot) inet (dot) fi
: Pics at http://uk.f1.pg.photos.yahoo.com/frankiennikki
: