Old March 11th 09, 12:54 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
[email protected]

Default Spring Cleaning and Cats

On Mar 11, 8:19*am, dgk wrote:

Of course it's all perfectly safe for us!

Last I looked, we don't clean ourselves with our tongues - well,
perhaps you do.

And some few of us can read - and actually use that skill to read
labels.

And some fewer of us understand what we are reading.

Yet fewer actually follow label directions.

Yet fewer again do some basic research before using chemicals.

But, we are still most of us somewhat different than our cats who
often choose not to read or follow label directions.

Perfection is reserved to the deity of one's choice. The rest of us
muddle along as best we can and understand that risk is inherent with
every activity including breathing. We just don't let it paralyze us
or, worse, ruin our fun - and life should be at least that, hopefully
a great deal more.

Peter Wieck
Melrose Park, PA