Old December 7th 09, 05:54 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

Default Comic strip cats

Bobcat wrote:
I love the cats in comic strips, especially Solange the haughty
Siamese in "9 Chickwood Lane". But I'm especially fond of the naughty
kitties, like Bucky in "Get Fuzzy", probably because we have our own
real-life naughty kitty, Emily. Then there's Lio's cat, Cybil. She's
pure evil! Who's your favourite cartoon cat?

http://www.gocomics.com/lio/2009/12/06/

I do like Solange a lot, but I have to say my favourite is Mooch of Mutts:

http://muttscomics.com/default.aspx

He reminds me so much of Frank. Another one I like is Peekaboo in Rose
is Rose, though I'm not that fond of the comic if Peek's not in it.

http://comics.com/rose_is_rose/2009-12-02/

She, in turn, reminds me of Nikki, though she doesn't look like Nikki.

But you can't discuss cats in comics without mentioning the classic
Krazy Kat:

http://www.infinitecat.com/cat-comic.../krazy-kat.gif

Totally surreal.

--