Old November 13th 04, 05:38 PM
Sherry

I know it from scraping it up off the floor ten minutes after
Cheeks eats it. The pieces are noticably bigger than when they went in.
She LOVES Purina One Tuna and Salmon, (my cats are junk food
junkies, sigh) and she is so skinny I can't say no so she gets it.

That's the *only* food Bootsie will eat with any regularity. She won't even eat
Fancy Feast. The only canned food she will touch is Nutro "Hunter's Stew".
Sigh. I open cans and she sniffs and *runs*. Then Biskit comes along and
finishes it up. So Bootsie is still tiny and Biskit is getting fat.

Sherry