Old July 24th 08, 04:48 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Cheryl[_4_]

Default The Princess Rita and the Thunderstorm

"Jane" wrote in message
We had a lovely storm tonight. Booming thunder, torrents of rain,
lightning, and the lights and television were flickering on and off.

And here is the Princess:

http://www.picturetrail.com/sfx/album/view/20159731

Not much upsets her. Really.

LMAO! I, on the other hand, was ****ed (mad for our British friends). I
was watching a movie and I have satellite so it was going in and out and I
missed the good parts. The owners weren't fazed much here either. I went
out to smoke during the rain and a moth came in with me and the cats went
nuts. I know it was missing for a while but they found it. No pictures.
Too gruesome.