Old June 24th 12, 10:50 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Joy

Default Infestation

"Christina Websell" wrote in message

"Joy" wrote in message
. ..

That reminds me of Pepper (RB), a miniature schnauzer I used to have. I
once had a repairman come in to fix my kitchen range. The whole time the
repairman was in the house, Pepper was pressed up against the back of my
legs, trembling. As soon as he went out, and she saw I had locked the
screen door, she began jumping on the door, roaring about how she'd kill
him if she could just get at him.

Joy

Lol! Aww, what a brave little dog. She must have realised if she was
killed in the attack on the repairman she wouldn't have been any use to
you any more..

Tweed

Right. That must have been it.

Joy