Old January 12th 05, 04:12 AM
Karen Chuplis

in article , CATherine at
wrote on 1/11/05 9:53 PM:

I have been reading some of the newsgroup; but had no brain power to
respond. i have been stressed out with all kinds of miseries happening
to me over the last couple of months and it all came to a head a few
weeks ago. You know...the probverbial straw! I couldn't take the
stress anymore and the job part of it won't be letting up for a few
more weeks. So I started smoking again. Not as much as i used to. But
I do feel calmer now. Although I wear my hair rather puffy so the
bumps won't show; just in case I decide to beat my head on the wall!!

I realize this year, especially the last six months or so, have been
terrible for practically the whole world. And the weather is crazy.
Although it hasn't been devastating here in Colorado, (tell that one
to my car that got damaged cause I made it hit the curb instead of
another car!) still, it is not fun to swing from 50 degrees F to near
zeroF and back again with slick ice in between! But this weather
cannot compare to the weather elsewhere. Tsunami. Fire. Floods. So
many lives lost and families torn apart. My heart bleeds. I saw one
woman on the news, in Sri Lanka, I think, that was holding her dead
baby and crying and wailing and reaching for help that was too late.
It tore me apart.

I am sending purrs and prayers for all the people in the devastated
areas of the world.

--
CATherine

Sending out rousing purrs for things to begin going better for you.