Old March 24th 06, 09:11 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default Cruising cats: visit to TED

"Annie Wxill" wrote in message
Ahoy,
Because of the ineptitude of their two crew members, Rosie and Cinder had
to see TED today.
Before we left, Jim & I had purchased enough Revolution to last several
months. We wanted to be sure that the kitties would not be tormented by
fleas that we may track onto the boat, or heartworms from the mosquitoes
that we are bound to encounter during our journey.

I think they will be discussing how hard it is to get good help.

On another topic, it appears that the weather will allow us to leave the
dock tomorrow morning. We will be heading from Galveston, Texas in the
direction of New Orleans, Louisiana. Much of the Gulf Coast from here and
Mississippi was hit hard by Hurricane Katrina. Not only homes, but marine
related businesses such as marinas were destroyed or damaged.

We expect to do a lot of anchoring out for the next several days.

Annie, crew for Rosie and Cinder

Sounds familiar. We have rented motor homes several times for vacations
with the kids. The only real down side of renting for us, it takes most of
the trip for us to get the hang of where everything is.

Oh, and for the duration you are no longer help. You are now crew.

Jo