Old February 1st 08, 05:23 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Susan M[_3_]

Default Yawn

Yowie wrote:
For the first time in maybe 4 years or so, instead of being woken up by the
sounds of Cary stirring, I was woken up by paws on my shoulder and a loud "I
want breakfast" meow.

It was 6:42 am, approximately 17 minutes before The Yowlet usually wakes me
up.

Naturally, Cary slept in this morning. He was still asleep when I left for
work at 8:30am.

This happens all the time in our house too :-(

My laugh is just a wry knowing laugh of recognition ...

Susan M
41 and too old to be completely totally and utterly crazily sleep deprived
.... and Otis and Chester