Old November 16th 06, 06:26 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Shiral

Default Hello I am a new member

kittyscastle wrote:
Hi all my name is Katherine and I have 4 children..... London age 9
persian, Genevieve age 8 DSH swils, Scotland age 7 DSH (he's
"special"), Lil Nicky Jimmy age 7 DLH orange and white (but he prefers
to be called ginger colored). We live in PA with our meowmie and our
daddy.

Thank You
Katherine and the children

Hello Katherine and Children,

We are Francesca, a 3 year old brown tabby now spayed female DSH. (A
mutt kitty, but a very beautiful one, IMO.) and her now 21/2/ year old
kitten Nina. I managed to adopt the kitty with the surprise inside!
Nina arrived VERY unexpectedly about a month after I adopted her mother
in 2004. So I got a TwoFur. =o) Nina is also a brown tabby, although
she has a white face, shirtfront, tummy and four white paws. While her
mother is rather sleek and elegant and a little bit Abyssinian in
build, Nina is a round little girl with short legs but huge paws (for
her size) and eminently cute and cuddleable Francesca is affectionate
too, but only on her own terms. Both girls have beautiful golden eyes
and lovely long banded tails.

They own me, Melissa, in Mountain View, CA

Melissa