Old March 30th 10, 12:41 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Default What's with the phonetic kitty talk?

Yes but a a@@hole by any other name is still an a@@hole. Just because I
don't like something doesn't give me the right to rip it apart.

We kitties fout it wuz funnie dat himself kept readink thou him said him
hated meowchat. Ah well, it is da seazon for forgiffing not beliddleink so
as Whispering Willow Walker would say. Led him stew in hims own mess anna
stay oudda mine fishtank.
"Christine BA" wrote in message
30.3.2010 2:46, Dave kirjoitti:
snip

BTW, I used to date a Fin. She and her sisters were born there, but grew
up
here in the states. They all had Finnish names that were a bit of a
challenge for my American tongue. Her parents' names were really tough,
but
I have to admit, I did a pretty good job with them. In fact, the first
time
I met her younger sister, the sister remarked on how well I pronounced my
girlfriend's name. (Most people didn't do too well.)

Thanks, again.

-Dave

We're NOT Fins, we're Finns!!
Fins are on fishes...