Old October 26th 18, 04:36 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

Default A Tribute to Catolina

A very young kitty tries to climb to the podium. He manages the first
2 steps but the podium itself almost defeats him until he notices the
sides are wrapped in climable fabric. He sets to the task as others
grow silent, watching.

At the last he reaches a part with nothing to grab on to. Cash lends a
paw and the kitten climbs on it to be lifted the last few bits.

He takes out a much folded piece of paper and begins to speak.

'I want to tell you about my mommie. Her name was Catolina and she was
a lovely person. She was adopted as soon as she wus ready to leave to
go to her furever home. She wus happy anna kept her 2foots warm and
happy. Dey didnt have much muny, but dere was always food anna tummy
rubs.

My mommie wus finally ready to have kittahs anna sumthing went wrong.
Only mai sisifur anna I made it anna Sisifur's not very well.

I know her though from the scents she left behind once I could crawl.
She liked to sleep bai her 2foots feet anna on a sofa warmed bai the
sun.

We know she was lovely, because the scents told us all about her. Dez
neber just her, but her anna our 2foots.'

He bows his head then looks for a way down to find a ready set of
paws...