Old October 27th 20, 05:57 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Peter W.[_2_]

Default YouTube channel promoting child abuse...

Not sure of the problem here. I have had cats for well over 60 years, and through any number of children, on two continents, and four grands who knew them since pre-toddler times. Never once has any of our cats injured a child, even when picked up by the tail. Ever. However, once an adult tried that on our cat Boswell (after observing the local kids pulling his tail), even after being warned. Being a South African, he did not listen very well. That was a many-stitch experience. Cats are sensitive to children and tend to recognize that they do not know any better. And they are very good at staying out of the way, as well.