Old October 15th 10, 12:16 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Yowie

Default Somewhat OT - spiders

wrote:
Christina Websell wrote:

I have a spider that has set up home on my kitchen windowsill, she's
been there for a couple of weeks and has built a typical house
spider web between my spice jars. I know she's a girl by her
thingies that poke out in front of her, boys have lumps on them.
That does not help as she is a big girl, too big for me to deal with.

I would guess so!! Any spider that's big enough for you to determine
her gender is too big for me.

have you met the Aussie Huntsman Spider?

*DO NOT* click if you get freaked out by spiders, OK?

http://members.iinet.net.au/~pterren..._Dads_hand.JPG

Yowie