Old August 10th 04, 03:01 AM
Seanette Blaylock

von (Rachel) had some very interesting things to
say about Pleez Purr for our friend:

Wez r furry worried.. mommie's boyfriend has a kitty named Ozzy dat is furry
sick, we hafn't met him yet but she sayz dat he is a furry sweet boy kitty dat
is about our age, he's three now wez fink, buttid he is sick anna at da
emergincy doctor cuz he has blocked bladder problems agin. He has had dis lots
anna mommie is fraid dat he will get puttid to sleep like da las doctor wanted
to do to him. Can u guyz pleez purr for him dat he will be ok, mommie lufs him
anna so does her boyfriend anna dey r furry worried!

I've had that problem myself [only once, thank Bast!], and know how
bad it is.

Felix, firing up the purr motor

--
Felix, with help from his secretary/Mom