Old August 13th 04, 03:40 AM
Sundance

Hullo, Clyde, Ize pleezed to meechu. My name is Sundance, and Ize a oranj
tabbee jus like yoo. I fink yool find dat dis is a fun place to bee, but if
anykittee or anyhoomin gibs yoo a hard time, jus let me kno an I'll sort dem
owt. We oranj gize is speshul an we need to stik togedder.

Fred, Ize also pleezed to meechu. Concatulations on finding yur wuntroohome
an wuntroohumin all at da same time!
---
Sundance
You kan see me an my sisfur Rebecca in the cats album at
http://tinyurl.com/3djsq

"Gabrielle" wrote in message
Oh, my, Lilith! I'd better let them introduce themselves!
Anti Gabrielle

Hey dere! Ize Fred! I came with da howse dat mine humin baught a cupple
munfs ago, jist afore Laura Ann Mihstol went tu da Bridj. I wuz an owt cat
ana wuz gettin fud frum efurrywun inna nayborhood until mine humin baught da
howse ana opinned da door. I walzzed in ana splayned tu hur diz wuz mine
wuntroohome ana she wuz mine wuntroohumin. Ize a blak cat wif shinee fur ana
Ize bowt a yeer old. Yew kin see me at www.clowder.net/cats/cats.html
Fred, cool cat

Hi! mine name iz [little orange boy stops to think]
Mine name is Clyde . . . Clyde ummmmm.....
Hi! mine name iz Clyde Bokzachoclitz....um, no, datz not write
[Orange fuzzball run around in a circle and falls over]
Hi! mine name iz Clyde A. Gump ana Ize dane bramaged!
Clyde www.clowder.net/cats/Clyde.html

[Humin note: When I took Fred to TED to be tutored, I mentioned that someday
I was going to adopt a special needs cat to honor my beloved Laura Ann
Mihstol's memory ( www.clowder.net/cats/Laura.html ). I came home with a
tutored Fred and a two-month-old male kitten who is slightly brain-damaged.
He has a tendency to wobble and occasionally run in circles, and he's not
the brightest kitten I've ever met, but he's a determined little fuzzball
who has made a big warm spot for himself in my heart.]