Old June 19th 06, 01:50 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,rec.pets.cats.rescue,rec.pets.cats.misc,alt.animals.cat

Default Kitty in urgent need of a good home

Hello,

About 2 months ago I took in a young female striped tabby (1 y/o),
after finding her alone in a parking lot one night shivering in the
cold. She's adorable, playful, and affectionate. No health issues
that I know of. The problem is that I'm no longer able to keep her for
reasons outside of my control, and need to find her a good home ASAP.
I don't want to turn her into a shelter where she could be put down
(shelters around here are up to capacity anyway). I'm in the Detroit
area. If anyone reading this could take her or knows someone who'd be
willing to take her, please email me.

Thanks!