Old June 20th 06, 04:21 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,rec.pets.cats.rescue,rec.pets.cats.misc,alt.animals.cat

Default Kitty in urgent need of a good home

Also, if you are in the Detroit area, check out what Windsor has to
offer... I am from Windsor and happen to know that if you check out
Petfinder there are a couple cat shelters... I know of one, Orphan
Kitten Nurseries, on the corner of Crawford and University... You can't
miss it, you can see the Hospital across from it, she's got a duck on
the front lawn and cat stuff everywhere...

Britt

Veloise wrote:
usenetjunkie wrote:
About 2 months ago I took in a young female striped tabby (1 y/o),
after finding her alone in a parking lot one night shivering in the
cold. She's adorable, playful, and affectionate. No health issues
that I know of. The problem is that I'm no longer able to keep her for
reasons outside of my control, and need to find her a good home ASAP.
I don't want to turn her into a shelter where she could be put down
(shelters around here are up to capacity anyway). I'm in the Detroit
area. If anyone reading this could take her or knows someone who'd be
willing to take her, please email me.

Create her a "personal ad" on mi.misc. Make it cute and funny
("attractive affectionate young female seeks cuddly companion") and
mention your 'burb. I have re-homed and adopted out several kitties on
that site.

Also there's a Yahoo group called mipetmatch.

HTH

--Karen D.