Old February 24th 11, 02:12 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

Default A few purrs for us?

purrin iz unner way, Trudi fur herown howze
"rafflescat" wrote in message
Hi everybody, just wondered if there are a few purrs flying around for
me and Gavin.
He came home from work today unwell and is now in hospital under
observation. They think he MAY have had a small heart attack or else
has a severe hiatus hernia. They wont know til all results of tests
are in and that wont be until tomorrow lunchtime. I am so worried
about him. I left him in hospital being taken for x-rays. I will have
to wait until tomorrow and it seems a very long time away. So please
let the power of the purr reach him in hospital so that he's home
soon.
Thanks,
Bess