Old September 23rd 06, 04:40 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
ensoul

Default indoor cats & flea's??

How does that happen? The housing Mangment here doesn't allow pets
outside unless on leash, I never bothered doing that. I don't eve aloow
Moe & Rudy out on my balconey, I know they'd jump off (I'm on the 2nd
floor). They about a year & half old, neutered.

There is big flea problem in my area, anybody I know that has outdoor
pets are having major problems with flea's, you can see them jumping
around! Not that bad here, I did get get them both flea collor's,
brand name one's, try to get a head start before they get to the vet.
They are both long hair cats, too.

So how the heck do indoor cats get flea's? I haven't had to deal with
flea's, my last cat was immune to them, Sam went outdoors and never,
ever had flea's, maybe it's karma, LOL

And our flea collars enough?

ensoul