Old September 23rd 06, 06:01 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
ensoul

Default indoor cats & flea's??

Please don't use flea collars. They can be hazardous to your cats' health.
Instead, pick up some flea treatment (*if needed*) from your vet --
Advantage, for example. Advantage, Frontline, and Revolution only need to
be applied once a month if you have fleas (and not at all if you have not
detected a problem).

MaryL

I used flea collars in the way past before they stuff like advanatage,
Peabody couldn't handle it burned her skin so I got the type that a tag
hanging down, the collar it's was just a plain plastic collar...I check
dailey for any burns....they are going to the vet I just thought I
could get a head start on the problem...cost is major factos now since
my husband died my income has dropped by 3/4.....I'm trying to borrow
money for it

ensoul

and TY all for the info