Old September 23rd 06, 06:48 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
The Polish-Kraut

Default indoor cats & flea's??

How does that happen? The housing Mangment here doesn't allow pets
outside unless on leash, I never bothered doing that. I don't eve aloow
Moe & Rudy out on my balconey, I know they'd jump off (I'm on the 2nd
floor). They about a year & half old, neutered.

There is big flea problem in my area, anybody I know that has outdoor
pets are having major problems with flea's, you can see them jumping
around! Not that bad here, I did get get them both flea collor's,
brand name one's, try to get a head start before they get to the vet.
They are both long hair cats, too.

So how the heck do indoor cats get flea's?

On people's clothes/shoes.

And our flea collars enough?

Nope you need to treat with proper flea treatment from your vet.

One thing that I found over the years is that IMHO flea collars are
aout useless. I use topical flea treat such as Advantage.

My furbabies

http://members.aol.com/larrystark/