Old March 19th 11, 08:30 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
rafflescat

Default the efinin mixer

Hewwo Ms Trudi! Has yu seed Willow? I has a purresent fur hur! Dose
fwoaty fishes fownded a oystur an dey gave it tu me fur Willow! It
hassa perril inn it! Prrrrrrmmmmh!

On Mar 18, 8:56*pm, "Storrmmee" wrote:
Trudi has changed from her daytime owtfit of a smart black pantsuit into a
black gown wif white threadz runnin thruit, she once agin haz donned herown
danzin shoez and as jack speakz her heart is thrilled...

I wuld be pleazed ta danz any kind offa danze ursef wul purfur, waltzes iz
nize beclawz dey iz slow... she takeza paw her frund offerz anna dey glid
onto da floor... she thinkz i will maksa ofur 'nowncimintz later... then

Willow iz arownd here sumwhere i thinkz she wuld be berre gladta see
harry... anna urown sisfur will findz lotsa boycatzta danz wif, booker anna
hiz brofur iz comin long wif drown sisfur alzo,