Old March 19th 11, 02:32 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_10_]

Default Re frum BobQat n Mimzy : the efinin mixer

BobQat n Mimzy, da Majikal Whimsy Qats hab dwessed in dere stateroom, n
Mimzy, uh bwak Qat wiff uh floompy tail iz waring uh bootiful gaown dat
hazz sparklez onnit, n BobQat, uh gray n wite Qat wiff white feetz n haz uh
floompy tail tew, haz dwessed in uh gray soot wiff uh sparkley bow tye,
enterz da room n dey wook uhraown tew see hoo wook wike tew eet n danse wiff
dem selfs. Mimzy sez, wee iz noo tew da advenshure n we wike diz catmoonity
vury mutch. Hur bruther BobQat nodz in ugreemunt..we iz boff single Qatz wif
majikal powers, but we dunt gnow minny uff yew tew well, yet.